We will be following CDC guidelines and local ordinances around masking. Currently, masks are not required and our stylists are not masked.
What We Are Doing to Protect You
- Disinfecting and sanitizing our tools and stations between every guest (We’ve always done this.)
- Touchless check out
- Our stations are spaced 6 feet apart and always have been
- Services will be by appointment only
What You Can Do to Protect Us
- Wash and sanitize your hands upon entering
- Come alone to your appointment
- If you are sick, STAY HOME. If you have a temperature, STAY HOME
- If you have allergies and can’t control sneezing or coughing, STAY HOME. We will reschedule your appointment for a later date
- Limit the retail items you touch unless you plan on purchasing them
We understand information is constantly changing.
We are going to do our best to ensure a safe, and sanitary environment.