WHAT TO EXPECT AT SHINE SALON TOSA
A Clean and Sanitary Salon
We will be following CDC guidelines and local ordinances around masking. Currently, masks are not required and our stylists are not masked.
What We Are Doing to Protect You
- Disinfecting and sanitizing our tools and stations between every guest (We’ve always done this.)
- Touchless check out
- Our stations are spaced 6 feet apart and always have been
- Services will be by appointment only
What You Can Do to Protect Us
- Wash and sanitize your hands upon entering
- Come alone to your appointment
- If you are sick, STAY HOME. If you have a temperature, STAY HOME
- If you have allergies and can’t control sneezing or coughing, STAY HOME. We will reschedule your appointment for a later date
- Limit the retail items you touch unless you plan on purchasing them
We understand information is constantly changing.
We are going to do our best to ensure a safe, and sanitary environment.